- Posted by Michele Wuertz
- On May 11, 2016
- Only 2 days/week practice which makes for a balanced schedule of getting a good work out in and the ability to manage your homework load/AP classes
- Our Heart Adventures (optional community service outings) allow our girls to earn service hours; as much as 26 hours in one year! (great for NHS/college resume)
- Fun team bonding with like minded girls
- New awesome technique coach to help fulfill your personal dance goals
- Fun new competition circuit which only requires a partial day commitment-no 12 hour competition days!
- Join one of our Championship teams and learn fun Hip Hop, Poms, and Kickline routines
- A truly positive atmosphere with inspiration for the other 5 days of the week
- The ability to inspire & interact weekly with the girls of all ages from 3rd-12th grade in our program
We invite you to try us! Not convinced? Come attend our team formation clinics to see what we are all about! Monday May 16 and Tuesday May 17.
SIGN UP ONLINE TODAY!
No obligation to commit to the whole season, just come and see what we are all about!
You will be glad that you did. Bring a carpool friend too!